Our firm has attained a wide client base by consistently manufacturing and exporting a quality assortment of Lead Pipes. These pipes are made by our skilled professionals by making use of premium grade lead alloy and advanced techniques in adherence with the quality standards set by the industry. To match with the clients requirements, we customize these pipes in round, solid, oval and zig-zag shapes. Lead Pipes offered by us are suitable to be used in chemical and petrochemical industries to ensure leak proof transferring of materials.
- Leak proof
- High durability
- Corrosion resistant
Further Details:We offer premium quality chemical grade pure Lead Pipes and Antimonial Lead Pipes depending on specific requirements of customers. Fabricated by using pure lead metal (99.97% min.) or 6% Antimonial lead alloy, these flexible pipes are protected against harmful effects of corrosion. The application of these Led Pipes can be noticed in chemical industry. Apart from that, these specially developed pipes are used for the transmission of water, gas, soil waste, acids and chemicals. In addition to that, these are also used for ventilating purpose. Moreover, the offered pipes are utilized as important parts of telephone and telegraph line. What is more, these pipes have key role in joining lead sheathed cables. Nowadays, these lead fabricated pipes are utilized for the transportation of corrosive chemicals required in chemical plants.
- High efficiency in the transmission of water, gas, chemicals and acids.
- Corrosion proof design.
- Standard Sizes â Minimum 10mm ID and maximum 200mm ID.
- Utilization of well chosen lead and antimonial lead alloy.
- As per IS-404, chemically pure,0.5 to 6% Antimonials Lead 1 to 10% Tin Lead Copperized Lead OR as per customer's specifications
- Star-shape pipe with internal fins
- Seamless Pipes - 254mm ID having wall thickness 3mm to 10mm and 18ft length in one piece for Electrostatic Precipitator
17 Patthe Bapurao Marg, Near Diana Cinema, Tardeo, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400034, India