Offering a wide range of lead products like Sheets, Pipes, Anodes, Bonding, Rods, Plates, etc...
To provide a single-point solution to the customers for all their LEAD requirements, Hemendra Metal Industries commenced its business operation in the year 1974. We are registered as approved manufacturers with DGS&D, Railways, Defense, and various Central Government Organizations. We are a recognized manufacturer, exporter and importer of Lead Valves, Lead Foils, Lead Bricks, and other lead products such as Sheet, Pipes, Anodes, Bonding, etc. All these products are manufactured as per clients specifications with premium quality lead, imported from London Metal Exchange (LME) registered producers globally. In addition to this, we are a leading service provider undertaking several projects like Lead Fabrication, Lead Bonding, Erection and Fitting.
As a quality conscious organization, we are committed to deliver quality range of products, which are manufactured to cater the needs of industry. The quality of our range has made us the proud member of Bombay Metal Exchange. We are in the process of setting up a state of the art plant for over 100 MT single pour radiation shielding facility. We are continuously working to add new products and services to our profile.
As a prominent manufacturer, we use of quality raw material like lead, antimony, tin which are procured from LME registered suppliers globally. We specialize in radiation shielding. In addition to this, we are also manufacturing a wide range quality products like:
The products find extensive application in the following industries:
- Rayon Mills
- Nuclear Power Generator and Reactors
- Dyes and Intermediates
- Copper / Zinc refinery
- Lead flashing and roofing
- X-ray rooms
- Noise control (as a noise barrier / absorber)
- Pollution control (as an electrostatic midst precipitator)
- Ordnance factories
- Plant and medical industry
- Heating and cooling coils in Chemical Industry.
- Services We Offer
- Our company offers a wide range of services as per client's specifications and requirements. These services can be broadly categorized as:
- Lead Fabrication
- Lead Bonding
All the above mentioned services are tailored as per the customers specifications. To ensure high quality of our services, we have equipped ourselves with all the requisite facilities. With the assistance of these facilities, we also undertake turnkey projects involving site works for Fabrication and Erection.
We specialize in:
- Radiation Shielding
- Fabrication Of Evaporators, M.S. Reaction Vessels, M.S. Lead Bonded Coils, Towers Tanks, Lead Heat Exchangers
- Loose Lead Linning and Homogeneous Lead Bonding of M.S. Tanks, Reaction Vessels, Towers, Chrome Bath Tank, Anodizing Tank, Launders, Pickling Tank, Concrete Tank, Wooden Vats.
- Lead Cooling and Heating Coils.
The typical applications of lead, we undertake are as follow:
- Radiation Shielding in Nuclear Reactors and vessels.
- Fabrication and Erection: Of Electrostatic Precipitator and Cage-type acid carrying pipes
- Industrial Noise Control: A lead-paneled noise enclosure brings down the noise levels (outside) of the noise generated by the machinery like Sawing, Compressors, Grinders, Metal Cutting Saws, Industrial Equipment, Printing Press, etc.
- Lead Lined Acid Storage Tank: To transport corrosive chemicals and acids to and from the process site. General applications include Chemical Factories, Rayon Plants, Acid Plants, and many more.
Hemendra Metal Industries is focused on the quality of the products to attain maximum satisfaction of the customers. We have a team of quality inspectors, who keep a strict eye on manufacturing process to ensure delivery of flawless products to the customers. The entire manufacturing process right from procuring of raw material to final dispatch is strictly monitored by them. We have set up an in-house quality testing facilities, which also help us to maintain the quality once the product is ready for delivery. We check our products on following parameters:
- Chemical Analysis
- Tensile strength
We deliver high quality of products fabricated as per the requirement of our clients within the stipulated time frame. These products are manufactured as per the prevalent quality measures to maintain international quality standards.
HMI is engaged in the business of LEAD for more than 50 years, serving clients as a third generation LEAD production house. We have a goal to offer best quality product at a market leading prices to our clients. Our belief is in taking up the most ambitious projects and truly incorporate our motto
"IF IT IS LEAD, WE MADE IT".
Our company possesses a state-of-the-art manufacturing unit, which is located in Vapi (India) over an area of 15,000 sq.ft. We are equipped with imported machinery and equipment. Some of them are as follows:
- British make 2 imported extrusion machines
- Multiple overhead cranes for equipment and material handling
- Pressure die-casting machine fully capable of casting more than 10 kg per piece.
- 2 rolling mills
- Extrusion Plants
- Furnaces & Special Equipment, etc.
These machines are regularly upgraded to run the production process smoothly and efficiently. Our unit is managed by the highly skilled technicians and engineers, who have vast experiences in their respective field. They carry manufacturing activities under safe and controlled conditions, supported by advanced tools and technology to ensure that the finished product meets the customer specifications and requirements on time.
Our Prestigious Clients
We have build a long term business relationship with wide numbers of clients through delivery of quality products at most competitive prices. Some of our major clients are tabulated below:
- Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research
- Grasim Industries Limited
- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
- Hindustan Copper Limited
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Sterlite Industries (India) Limited
- National Thermal Power Corporation
- Hindustan Zinc Limited
- Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre
- Manganese Ore (India) Ltd.
- National Thermal Power Corp. Ltd.
- Gharda Chemicals Limited
- Bharat Electronics Limited
- Bayer Crop Science (India) Limited
- GE BE Limited
- Grauer & Weil (India) Limited
- Century Rayon
- Sriram Rayon.
- 17.5 MT of Lead Pouring for TAPP 3 & 4 for for âShield Flaskâ.
- 325 MT of Lead Shielding for (TAPP 3 & 4) Tarapore Atomic Power Plant 3 & 4, via Larsen & Toubro.
- 67 MT - Lead Pouring for 9 Segment Shielding Box for BHAVINI
- Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research (IGCAR) - multiple orders weighing more than 250 MT (provided by our parent company called Standard Metal Works (Pvt.) Ltd.)